Religion through the Eyes of Poetry

About amartinez

Dr. Aquiles E. Martinez is Professor of Religion (Biblical Studies) and Coordinator of the Religion and Philosophy Programs at Reinhardt University. Ordained in the United Methodist Church, Dr. Martinez has dedicated a good part of his life to equip pastors and church leaders in Latin America, the Caribbean, and the United States, with the appropriate skills, knowledge, and experiences so they can serve their communities effectively. In addition to his many books, articles, and essays published in English and Spanish, Dr. Martinez has served several churches and the global community as an effort to help people develop significant relationships with God and their neighbors, especially with marginalized communities.
This entry was posted in STANZAS AND THE UNKNOWN. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Religion through the Eyes of Poetry

1. Tripp Wickard says:

Just beyond the shadows of life you will see Gods beauty. Do not focus on the darkness that is ahead, because you have a beautiful future.

2. Tripp Wickard says:

Beware of those that block God’s beauty and power from you.

3. Olivia Lewis says:

Under the tree, shined a light of true knowledge upon him after 49 days of meditation, he had finally reached Nirvana.

4. Kelly Bryan says:

I stand behind the middle tree and see my fourfold path that lies before me. Just a small glimpse of my ultimate reality, Brahman, which lies ahead.

5. Trevor Owenby says:

The paths that lie before me, fulfill their own, but that which I take leads me to Nirvana.