BY: Jakob Daniel

WALESKA, Ga. – Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a pro boxer? To live the dream like Rocky Balboa and go head-to-head against a worthy

Harof making his debut in his Rough N’ Rowdy Instagram video picture courtesy of Rough N’ Rowdy

opponent? One of Reinhardt’s own, Chase Harof, will be living the dream for one night only on as he competes in the Rough N’ Rowdy Super Brawl 7 in Atlanta, Georgia.

Since he was a kid, Harof has always been an adrenaline junkie, explaining, “I love the rush of something new, and after I went skydiving, I asked myself what can I do that tops this.” Harof sought out competing in the Super Brawl because Rough N’ Rowdy is one of his favorite things, “I love it. I have always loved it ever since I was young. My dad and I watch it religiously!” Harof pursued the event when he learned that tryouts were held only an hour away. Now going by his stage name The Two Inch Punisher, Harof was excited to compete but would first need some training.

Harof attends Reinhardt University on a football scholarship and has put in multiple hours to achieve a muscle mass that he claims will put him above his competition, “Since I got the go-ahead that I was fighting, I have been training like crazy. I do my football workouts throughout the day and at night I am training just as hard to craft my art as a boxer!” He has been relying on teammates and friends with a background in wrestling and fighting to help him get the upper hand when it comes to boxing.

Harof trains nightly to improve his skills before the big day picture courtesy of Jakob Daniel

I asked Harof what would motivate him to do this, and he explained, “It is just something I feel like I have to do. I have to go a step beyond and push myself to do something different that I have never done. And why not get some attention from it while I am at it?” Harof claims that the fight will be an easy win and that he will no doubt be the victor; you can find out on February 1st by pre-ordering the fight off of the Rough N’ Rowdy website.

For more news and updates about Reinhardt events, follow our social media platforms:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Leave comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.