By: Jordan Chiarelli

FALL FASHION

FALL FASHION 

Fall is my favorite time of year for fashion! The weather is perfect. The air is just crisp enough for a jacket but still warm enough for a midi-skirt. Fall fashion allows for combining most pieces in my closet. I would describe my personal style as casual chic. I enjoy being comfy, but I also know how to dress up a casual outfit, so I’m ready for a latte with my friends or a night out on the town. 

City Girl Meets Cozy & Comfortable

Mock necks are super comfy for fall. I love that you can dress them up or down. Pairing them with stylish leggings and a trendy pair of sneakers is perfect for days when you just want to be casual, enjoy the weather, have brunch friends, or take a stroll through the park. 

Cloud Mock Neck Pullover Sweater by Carrie Underwood – $60

CALIA leggings by Carrie Underwood – $43 – $70.

Madden Girl Lark Sneakers – $23.99

Easy to Fall For

This is my favorite fall outfit because it features the most popular fall accessoriesbooties, a hat, a sweater, and a jean jacket. A fun daytime date is a perfect opportunity to try out this casual-chic look. 

Black Booties by Nasty Gal – $34

Tan Fedora Hat – $24

Color Block Sweater – $44

Boyfriend Denim Jacket – $34

Ready to Meet

A long coat is a fall must-have, whether worn with leggings, jeans, or a dress. Who doesn’t love the feel of a luxuriously soft coat? Bring on the chilly weather. 

Oversized  Soft-Brushed Overcoat – $60

American Eagle Black High-Waisted Jeggings – $30

She’s So Savannah

Well, hello, Savannah. 

As the name suggests, you want your clothes to contrast in a casual but chic way. That jeans jacket that you love wearing to work can be worn with a superfeminine, long, pleated skirt and those all vegan-friendly white booties you’ve been dying to wear. 

To give this ensemble more of an edge, I paired it with a graphic t-shirt. 

Jean Jacket$39

White Booties – $37

Pleated midi-length skirt – $27.99

Graphic t-shirt – $13

It’s important to understand that you can mix and match in a way that best suits your tastes with casual-chic fashion. If you want to feel girly and enjoy wearing skirts and dresses, wear your favorite dress with a jeans jacket or try pairing your favorite pencil skirt with a cool graphic t-shirt and eclectic, fun jewelry. 

Just remember to keep it simple, be creative, and have fun. 

For more news and updates about Reinhardt events, follow our social media platforms:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

1 thought on “Fall Fashion That Isn’t Basic By Jordan Chiarelli

Leave comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.