By Moxon Glosson

A sense of dread, vexation, or an expectation of inevitable inconvenience comes to most peoples’ minds when it comes to going through the legal process of purchasing a home. Endless mountains of paperwork. Financial uncertainty. And lawyers. Ugh, lawyers.

But it does not necessarily have to be this way. And that is where Hartman Law comes in.

Founded in 1998, Hartman has been a shining beacon of dependability and consistency for over two decades. Partner Andrew W. Hartman and his team of legal experts have firmly established themselves as one of the most successful and professional real estate law firms in the southeast. How they have achieved this title is possibly the most admirable part of the firm’s core identity, which is founded upon “with care, safety, efficiency and – dare we say it – some fun along the way.”

Partner Andrew Hartman, Indiana University and Valparaiso University School of Law graduate. Photo Credit: Hartmanlawfirm.com

Lawyers tend to have a stereotypical reputation of cold indifference and an absence of warmth or heart, but this is certainly not the case with Hartman Law. The Hartman Team has built its reputation on near-impeccable efficiency, attention to detail, friendliness, and a type of hospitality rarely seen in this line of work.

For example, each of the three branches located around north Georgia (Woodstock, Jasper, and Cartersville) feature Willy-Wonka-style candy carts in their lobbies, complete with jelly bean dispensers and buckets full of a variety of different sweets.

Photo Credit: Hartmanlawfirm.com

This originality and regard for client convenience is exactly what sets Hartman apart from the rest. And who doesn’t love candy before a closing?

“I love that we have a great reputation,” explained Peggy Sanders, a Hartman paralegal since 2002.

“And I try to keep that up. When I hear people talk about Hartman Law, I like to know that they respect us and that they know we’re going to do a good job for them.”

“I’ve been here 17 years, and I love our closing team and especially our clients,” said closer Gina Mullins. “They’re just so good to work with.”

I began interning with the firm in December of 2020. In the short time that I have had the pleasure to work at Hartman, I have learned more than I ever could have imagined, and am surrounded by a driven, perseverant team that has been cultivated through a mindset of teamwork and persistence. I would not be where I am today without this company and the wonderful people working here.

When you want to buy or sell a piece of property, look no further. Hartman will always “lead the way, shine a light, and clear a path.”

For more news and updates about Reinhardt events, follow our social media platforms:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

YouTube

Leave comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.